Here are my product drafts that I made in photoshop.
This is a cap I've created. This design is quite simple and is just a basic 5 panel cap that has the Flux logo imprinted on the front.


This is the flyer I've designed for the Flux Fest event. This flyer is my favourite design as it is very full and fun. This flyer stands out as it has a lot going on therefore will be attractive for the intended audience.
This is a poster that I designed for the Flux fest event. The poster is ok but I don't think it fits the theme enough. I will probably redesign this to make it fit the theme more.
This is a T-shirt That I designed for the Flux fest event as a souvenir that the attendees can buy. The
t-shirt can be 1 of of a range of t-shirts that will have different designs.





No comments:
Post a Comment