Wednesday, 25 November 2015

LO4 Outline Budget

I am going to spend my money on

- Graphic Designer - £20 per hour
 - 4 weeks 5 days a week 4 hours a day
 = £1600
http://www.creativereview.co.uk/cr-blog/2013/january/on-the-money/

- Graphic Software
 - Photoshop
 - Illustrator
 = £53.20
 http://www.adobe.com/uk/creativecloud.html

- Printing costs
 - Flyers 100 £17
 - Posters 10 £40
 http://www.solopress.com
 - T-shirt 100 £180
 - Cap 100 £90
http://www.clothes2order.com/T-Shirts/Tagless+Premium+T-Shirt



Overall price - £1980.20

Legal and Ethical

When making a campaign i need to follow certain ASA guidelines that will make sure my content is legal.

I need to make sure that my graphic products do not contain anything that could offend anybody, For example on the poster I need to make sure that the images used could not cause offense to anyone that views the graphics. I also need to make sure that the text on my poster is appropriate and not cause harm or offence.

The purpose of my graphics is to serve as promotional material for my event I need to make sure that the images stay true to what they are advertising and not have any misleading information on my posters or merchandise that i have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment